“A practical blower brush to adopt all styles!” ”
Date of the last price update on April 16, 2021, 5:30:00 PM
Welcome to our reviews & price comparison devoted to Babyliss Multistyle AS121E air brush. This is one of the best blower brushes of the brand, offered in Multistyle version. Efficient and practical, this blower brush is very often placed as the best seller.
THE ABSMARTHEALTH NOTE
Babyliss AS121E blower brush
Choice of temperatures
What you will learn
Our opinion | Babyliss AS121E blower brush
The blower brush Multistyle Babyliss AS121E ranks among the best non-rotating blower brushes of the brand. She is certainly the most powerful (with its 1200 watts and all its integrated options and technologies). Here is our technical opinion:
- An ionic function combined with cold air: the device has a 2-in-1 ionic function that both protects the hair and makes it softer and shinier by eliminating static electricity. This blower brush is also equipped with a cold air function which finalizes the hairstyle by fixing it and bringing more volume and shine.
- An innovative smoothing head: the device is equipped with a smoothing head with a double row of ceramic teeth that ensure a uniform temperature throughout styling.
- An adjustable temperature: on the blower brush, it is possible to adapt the temperature to your needs (3 levels) and also the type of breath (3 levels also depending on the type of hair, from fine to thick).
- 4 interchangeable accessories: the Multi-styles offers 4 accessories allowing you to achieve several types of hairstyle: a straightening head, a thermal brush (for a supple and swollen result), a round brush (for finishes) and a round styling brush (to curl the hair).
- A versatile device: the device is more than versatile since it allows you to achieve various professional hairstyles that can be found in the salon. It is also suitable for all hair types (from fine to thick and smooth to curly). Be careful, however, this blower brush is perfectly suited to long hair but less so for short hair because the diameters of the brushes are too large for hair that is too short. Finally, know that with the Multi-styles, you can straighten, curl, and give volume to your hair.
- A protective ceramic coating: there is nothing better than ceramic to protect your hair against heat and to obtain a perfect result quickly. This blower brush has a coating entirely made of ceramic.
- A very handy brush: it is a practical model thanks to its ergonomic shape and its rotating cord long enough to facilitate its use. It is easy to handle even if the handle is a little too big, you do not feel pain during use, even long.
Babyliss AS121E blower brush
In conclusion, the Babyliss AS121E Multistyle air brush is a model that offers a excellent price-performance ratio while bringing performance and versatility to users.
The positive points
- Ion technology
- Cold air
- Thermal protection
- Hair protection
- Numerous accessories supplied
- 3 temperatures / 3 powers
- Ceramic coating
- Power 1200 watts
- Easy maintenance
- Easy to use
- Can be used with or without products
The negative points
- Handle too bulky
- A little noisy
Date of the last price update on April 16, 2021, 4:26:00 PM
The 7 best rotary blower brushes of 2021
Welcome to our comparative of the best rotary blower brushes of the year. We have selected here, the models that seem to us to be the most efficient (ionic function to avoid static electricity, ceramic coating, cold air button, speed and temperature adjustment, power …).
How to choose a blower brush?
You no longer want to go to the hairdresser to have a nice brushing? So invest in a quality blower brush to get a professional result from your bathroom. But beware this device don’t be chosen just any old way, you must observe certain criteria.
The 7 best air brushes of 2021
Welcome to our comparative the best blower brushes around. We’ll present you 7 high-performance products which will allow you to obtain a professional result from your health home. For some voluminous hair on a daily basis based on our top 7 best blower brushes of 2021: