Tomato fried egg
Tomato fried egg
cloves of garlic
tbsp cilantro, chopped
Wash and cut the tomatoes into small pieces. beat two eggs broken in a bowl.
chop the onions and garlic and then put aside.
Heat the pan, pour a little oil, sunflower oil in the hot, add the eggs
prepared, then jump over high heat until the surface becomes golden brown.
remove and set aside.
Pour oil into the pan, then add sunflower minced onions and garlic, chopped.
jump over medium heat, then put the tomatoes and continue to blow up for 1
Add eggs, salt and sugar, jump continuously until due to become thick. at the
end, add the sesame oil and chopped cilantro. serve.
Chinese food tomato for your natural health:
1. Reduce dark spots and delay senescence: lycopene in tomatoes is not only important natural food coloring for modern industry, its most important role is that it is a powerful antioxidant. Tomato consumption contributes to supplement lycopene to fight against aging, boost the immune system, and reduce the incidence of the disease. Lycopene can also reduce macular degeneration of the eyes, decrease the deposition of brown spots. Thus, the tomato has a reputation as the “longevity fruit”.
2. Anticancer effects of Chinese food tomato: research has shown that lycopene can effectively prevent prostate cancer, digestive voice cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, cancer of the bladder, uterine cancer, and skin cancer, etc.
3. Lower blood lipids and hypertension: tomato consumption helps improve the symptoms of patients with gingival bleeding and bleeding under the skin.
4. Prevent the risk of vascular thrombosis: patients who suffer from coronary heart disease and stroke patients can reasonably drink tomato juice every day to promote healing of diseases. .
5. Clear the stomach and help digestion: tomato consumption helps digestion, moistening the intestines, purging, and so prevent and treat constipation.
Go to Chinese healthy recipe based on Chinese food tomato
Click here to read Chinese food nutritions facts
Does your food make you burn MORE fat? Why most “healthy” cookbooks use ingredients that actually make you fat?How to ensure your meals are optimized for fat loss?What to do so your meal plan doesn’t hit a fat loss plateau? Click here to learn more the secret…