After the very elegant TicWatch Pro (less than 180 $), here is the TicWatch Pro 3 which is the first watch announced under Wear 4100. An output that completes a very wide range, since Mobvoi has also launched a first price model, the Ticwatch GTX, at less than $ 60.
What you will learn
- TicWatch Pro 3 GPS Smart Watch Men's Wear OS Watch Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform Health Fitness Monitoring 3-45 Days...
TicWatch Pro 3 GPS Smart Watch Men's Wear OS Watch Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform Health Fitness Monitoring 3-45 Days...
1 used from $275.99
- Innovative Technology Ensures Longer Battery Life - Dual-layer Display 2.0 supports Smart Mode and Enhanced Essential Mode, enables up to 3 days of battery life in Smart Mode, and up to 45 days in enhanced Essential Mode.
- Updated Chipset, Better Experience - The 1st wear OS by Google smartwatch with the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform. 1G RAM and 8G ROM enable smoother performance and more precise interactions.
Here are the first elements that will be updated upon formalization by the Chinese brand.
Design Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3
The design is quite similar to the version under Wear Os 2100, a round watch with two navigation buttons placed on the right. This makes it more suitable for right-handed people wearing the watch on the left wrist.
The bracelet is equipped with a pin buckle very classic and easy to adjust. The imitation leather silicone finish becomes elegant with a stitching blue or red. The set gives it a classic analog watch style that is pleasant to wear on a daily basis, but also for sports activities.
- Touch screen composed of two superimposed LCD and AMOLED layers
- 64,000-color display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (military standard resistance)
- Waterproof IP68 standard
- Dimensions: 45.1 x 45.1 x 12.6 mm
It should be offered in two finishes for the case in matt black or chromed steel.
The TicWatch Pro 3 obviously benefits from all the face customization options with the Wear Os library, but also the specific Mobvoi faces.
Improved functionality with Qualcomm Wear 4100
Qualcomm revealed its new Snapdragon Wear 4100 and 4100+ chipsets last June, promising better battery life and more features for the Wear operating system.
The watch takes advantage of the Google Wear Os interface and allows you to enjoy information from your smartphone directly on your wrist.
- monitoring your heart rate (7-day history and abnormal heart rhythm warning)
- monitoring of physical and sports activities (including swimming in the pool)
- Make phone calls and send messages with number sharing
- Notification, alerts, reminder and calendar
- SOS functionality with automatic number dialing and location sharing (LTE version)
- Contactless payment
- Sleep tracking
Features TicWatch Pro 3
- Impressive 4 GB memory and 1 GB RAM
- Qualcomm Wear 4100 processor
- Heart rate sensor
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetic Sensor,
- Ambient light sensor,
- Remote control of your smartphone camera (Android)
- Low latency out-of-body sensor
- Integrated GPS / GLONASS (and Baidu)
- NFC with Google Pay for contactless payment
- Wifi and bluetooth
- A 4G version is expected with eSIM
Autonomy still too short
The weak point of smart health connected watches under Wear Os. In fact, the majority operate with an autonomy of one day. With the new chipset, this should be increased to allow normal operation over 2 days. It should also retain the essential mode of the TicWatch Pro for use up to 30 days.
TicWatch Pro 3 pricing and availability
Surprisingly enough, the watch is already appearing on the English and German Amazon sites, without any description, but a price of 399 pounds. But, a few hours earlier the watch was offered for £ 299.99 or around $ 399 with the photo of the original TicWatch. The visual was updated, as was its price.
The price should therefore be around 499 $.
The official release date has been announced for the October 1, 2020.
Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 review
AB SMART HEALTH REVIEW