Make sure you have enough “space” to put together this stunning 48-piece solar system puzzle.
- Extra-thick cardboard jigsaw pieces will last for years of puzzling and are easy to wipe clean
- Assembled puzzle measures 3’L x 2’W.
- 1-ESS1-1. Use observations of the sun, moon, and stars to describe patterns that can be predicted.
- 1-ESS1-2. Make observations at different times of year to relate the amount of daylight to the time of year.
- 2-ESS2-1. Compare multiple solutions designed to slow or prevent wind or water from changing the shape of the land.