Proscenic is a very little known brand, which sells its products mainly online. It’s also a brand that seems totally made in China, although to be precise, it’s from Taiwan (an island in southern China).
So before buying a Proscenic device, it is best to find out about the brand. Does it really have something to contribute compared to other more western brands? Can we trust it? What are their robots worth?
What you will learn
- History and origin of Proscenic
- Brand values
- Is the Proscenic brand reliable?
- What are Proscenic’s flagship products?
- Are Proscenic devices connected?
- All about the best Proscenic robot products
- What are the reviews about the Proscenic brand?
History and origin of Proscenic
The Proscenic brand was created in 1996 in Taiwan by the Proscenic Technology group.
Initially, the brand focused on the research and development of smart household appliances. This has enabled the manufacture and sale of various award-winning robot vacuum cleaners in Asia.
Proscenic products are mainly sold in Japan and the United States as well as many other countries, from Argentina to Norway, South Africa, New Zealand and Western Europe.
Proscenic is a name that was made from two English words: Prosperous and Scenic. These words can be translated as prosperous and the setting / panorama that surrounds the everyday. The second term is more difficult to translate, it is the adjective used to describe the setting behind the actors in theater, to specify the beauty of a country road or a mountain viewpoint.
The idea in choosing this name is to be interested in the living environment, the one that you have to manage, but that you shouldn’t really look at. So when we have guests at home, we don’t want them to detail the cleanliness of the floor, but the floor must still be clean for everyone’s well-being.
Proscenic therefore provides a prosperous environment with the help of smart devices that increase efficiency.
Is the Proscenic brand reliable?
Proscenic is one of these new brands made in China which, despite production in large quantities, want to offer safe products and establish a lasting presence on the international market.
Proscenic products are mainly sold online, which makes it possible to directly consult the opinions of previous buyers. And overall, the average for each product is still good.
We can therefore consider Proscenic as a reliable brand, honest in the presentation of its products and whose devices meet expectations.
What are Proscenic’s flagship products?
If Proscenic presents itself as a brand dedicated to smart household appliances, in reality, it offers other products, such as a mini-range dedicated to the kitchen, with a few mixers. But in general, that’s not why the brand is interesting, since we already have very good brands for cooking in France. It also announces for “soon” (without further details), a range of hygiene devices, already available in Asia.
Proscenic Robot vacuum cleaner
The Proscenic robot vacuums are circular with small brushes on the sides to clean everywhere. Most importantly, they are not just vacuum cleaners. Indeed, Proscenic presents them as 3 in 1 robot vacuum cleaners (for the models concerned, there are also more basic models).
This means that the robot sucks in and mops the floor. There are also several cleaning programs to adapt the passage of the robot to the place.
In addition, these are very fine models, which can slip under certain pieces of furniture. They are able to detect objects and a vacuum without disturbing anything. And they automatically return to the charging base when the job is done or when the battery is nearly empty.
Proscenic anti-mite hand vacuum
The Taiwanese brand has developed a vacuum cleaner to fight against dust mites. For this, it must be handled by hand in order to have maximum precision in what you are doing. This is P3, the anti-mite hand vacuum. It is also a cordless model so that it can be used in any room of the house without difficulty.
To fight mites, Proscenic has combined four actions: strong vibration to facilitate dust removal, powerful suction, double filtration and a UV lamp that sterilizes the suction area.
The dust bin is made to be easily emptied and above all to be cleaned with water to effectively get rid of dust. This is a device that was really designed for people with allergies.
Are Proscenic devices connected?
Several Proscenic robots are actually connected, via iOS or Android. To do this, you have to install a free application that allows you to use the smartphone as a remote control, to program the robot’s passages and to keep in memory the last actions of the device. However, the app is not rated very well.
So what is much more interesting is that the brand has entered into a partnership with Amazon. It is thus possible to control the robot vacuum cleaner by voice through Alexa (when you have a suitable device to use Alexa, such as the Amazon Echo voice assistant). Please note, currently, there is not enough feedback on the use of Proscenic devices with Alexa to assess their true effectiveness.
On the other hand, all the devices of the Proscenic brand are not compatible with Alexa, see they are not all connected. You must therefore take the time to consult the description of the product that interests you to be sure of your purchase.
All about the best Proscenic robot products
- Smart App & Alexa & Google Assistant voice control: Use the ProscenicHome App, Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands to control the robot vacuum cleaner from anywhere anytime, schedule cleaning, customize cleaning and monitor the real-time cleaning map, etc.
- IPNAS 2. 0 Intelligent Cleaning System: The 820S robotic vacuum cleaner has a programmable navigation function that follows a specific logic to ensure that no areas are missed during the cleaning process.
The 850T vacuum cleaner is the next jewel of the Proscenic brand. The latter will thus be added to the large number of high-performance vacuum cleaners already present on the world market. It will be used like other machines by humans to keep their environment healthy.
The 850 T from Proscenic is a device which has a suction power of 3000 Pa. A driving force which, thanks to these 3 adjustable levels, allows it to ideally meet all your cleaning needs. In order to preserve its stability, this device with an ultra-thin frame (8.5 cm high) is equipped with anti-fall sensors and Vboost technology. Thanks to these features, he is able to avoid obstacles, recognize the nature of the surfaces to be cleaned and use the right suction mode.
Being able to be controlled remotely (Alexia and Google Home) using a WI-FI connection, this machine has several cleaning modes. Apart from its 2 in 1 cleaning system, this Proscenic vacuum cleaner has a large dust container with a capacity of 500 ml. In order to allow you to properly maintain your different surfaces. It was also fitted with a 300 ml electric water tank.
For its use, this technological jewel is designed with a magnetic strip and a 2600 mAh battery that can be charged automatically.
1 used from $189.69
- 【Easy control】With Alexa and Google Home (Skill Name: Smart Life) you can control the robot vacuum by voice command. With the Proscenic app you can make cleaning plans, change cleaning modes, start or stop cleaning from anywhere, etc. The remote control also supports the scheduling function.
- 【3000Pa strong suction power】The Proscenic 850T robot vacuum cleaner has a very strong suction power. Strong suction power of 3000 Pa can easily vacuum all the dust, hair and garbage. With 3 adjustable levels, the robot vacuum can meet your various requirements.
For those who are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, connected and above all, efficient, we have chosen the Proscenic 820S for you. It can be used to moisten your floors but in this case you will need to purchase the water pan separately.
Proscenic 820S is effective on all types of soils. When it detects a carpet, it will automatically adjust its power for deep vacuuming into the pile of the carpet. It is efficient thanks to its 2 side brushes.
Its various sensors ensure that it avoids obstacles and does not fall down stairs. You can connect it to your WiFi network to control it from your smartphone via the ProscenicHome application. It is also compatible with Alexa.
The autonomy of the Proscenic 820S robot vacuum cleaner is approximately 2 hours. To recharge, it leaves alone on its base. It does not have virtual walls but it comes with a magnetic tape which allows you to mark out the areas where it should suck and not suck. Practical and efficient, the Proscenic 820S convinced the team.
M7 Pro model
- [Separately Sold] Intelligent Dust Collector: This system automatically removes dust from the vacuum robot’s dust bin, so you can be completely hands off from start to finish. Note: The Intelligent Dust Collector is not included in the package and is sold separately (ASIN: B07ZPTKYQP).
- Advanced Laser Technology: Upgraded laser navigation system intelligently navigates and maps your home by creating a real-time map of your space and then plans the best cleaning paths. Featuring 24 sensor on the unit, it can easily and efficiently handle complex environments.
Proscenic offers a versatile robot vacuum cleaner, the M7 pro. The latter is equipped with LDS laser navigation technology that allows it to locate itself in space and perform a thorough cleaning. It is also fully controllable through the ProsenicHome mobile app. You can thus make cleaning plans, deny access to certain parts of your vacuum robot or start cleaning remotely.
The M7 Pro also has a Y-cleaning function. This system allows the vacuum cleaner to perform three passes. It can also be recharged automatically, by placing itself in front of the dedicated sensor.
Finally, this product can automatically get rid of any dust accumulated during suction. By purchasing the smart dust collector, you won’t even have to empty the bin!
Stick vacuum cleaner Proscenic P11
- 【Powerful Suction】: The P11 vacuum cleaner is equipped with a powerful 450W brushless motor that can generate up to 25000Pa suction power for maximum cleanliness
- 【Effective Cleaning】: With the saw design on the roller brush can cut animal hair and hair to prevent it from getting tangled. It is composed of four-stage filters to block fine dust without power loss and with efficient filtration of fine dust
The P11 is a top-of-the-line cordless vacuum cleaner that is often compared to the Dyson V11. It has three modes: automatic, min and max. So you can adapt the suction power to your needs. This product notably has an automatic carpet boost mode which allows it to adapt the suction when it encounters a different type of soil. In addition, it has an LED display that allows you to check the battery level or modes at any time.
The P11 vacuum cleaner also features a powerful 450 watt brushless motor. The latter can reach 13,000 revolutions per minute. Its 25,000 pa suction capacity is higher than the average cordless vacuum cleaner available on the market.
Finally, a 4-stage filter system allows the P11 vacuum cleaner to remove almost all dust. This installation also helps lock out particles during suction.
Stick vacuum cleaner Proscenic P10
- 22000 Pa Powerful Suction: Equipped with a Turbo 3. 0 brushless high-power motor, the P10 cordless vacuum can produce a 22000 Pa powerful suction in max, which easily picks up pets hair, dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Multi-functional brushes: This vacuum cleaner comes with 4 different types of cleaning tools, which can extend your cleaning to every corner of your house.
- Selective Adjustable Power Modes: Multiple suction modes to choose from, max mode: 22000 Pa, Lowest mode: 6500 Pa, you can adjust between the different modes as your cleaning needs.
The Proscenic P10 is a cordless vacuum cleaner model. It has 4 suction levels. The 20,000 pa mode sucks up large particles while the 6500 pa suction is dedicated to dust. You can also opt for the 10,500 or 14,500 pa mode. The P10 also offers several brushes for each use. You can therefore use with this device a round brush, a flat brush or a mini electric brush.
The brushless motor of this model can reach 110,000 revolutions per minute. This helps reduce energy consumption while preserving the battery. It can be on for 40 minutes without needing to be recharged.
Finally, you can change all the functions of the P10 vacuum cleaner using the touch screen. This system also makes it possible to know precisely the battery level and the mode used.
Proscenic M6 Pro robot vacuum cleaner
- 【Lidar navigation】Upgraded laser navigation system intelligently navigates and maps your home by creating a real-time map of your space and then plans the best cleaning paths. Featuring 24 sensor on the unit, it can easily and efficiently handle complex environments. Not suitable for Proscenic Automatic Dust & Dirt
- 【Alexa & Google Home & App control】With Alexa and Google Home (Skill Name: ProscenicRobot) you can control the robot vacuum by voice command. With the ProscenicHome app, you can control all that you need: switching between cleaning modes, scheduled cleaning, room specific cleaning, create No-go zones, set specific zones to clean and so forth.
The M6 pro robot device is equipped with 360 ° LDS technology. Thanks to its anti-collision and anti-fall system, it avoids obstacles and stairs. Just like other robot vacuums, you can control it via a mobile application or via voice control using Alexa or Google Assistant.
The M6 pro can also wash your apartment. Indeed, it is not only equipped with a dust container, but also a tank. You can vacuum your home and configure it so that it can then wash the floor.
This product is finally equipped with a memory card. 5 cards can be integrated so that your device can memorize the places and vacuum independently.
Proscenic 830T robot vacuum cleaner
The Proscenic 830T is a robot vacuum and mop that is equipped with the iPNAS cleaning system. This allows you to schedule the start of cleaning and see where your product is located at any time. This robot also has an electronic 350ml water tank. In addition to the dust container with a capacity of 400 ml, this container allows you to get rid of stubborn stains.
The Proscenic 830T has three suction levels: standard mode, max mode and min mode. It stands out with its ultra-slim design, which allows it to go under furniture and perform a deep cleaning.
Finally, the robot has an auto-recharge mode that allows it to return to its base when it reaches a critical battery level. This allows the vacuum cleaner to be fully available during the next cycle.
Amibot vs Proscenic?
If you are looking for a smart and connected robot vacuum cleaner, we recommend the Proscenuc brand. The Amibot range indeed offers many robot vacuum cleaners without laser range finder or even without virtual walls. On the innovation side, the Proscenic brand is therefore essential.
Proscenic vs iRobot?
If you have a high budget, the iRobot brand, leader in the robot vacuum cleaner market, offers ultra innovative, connected and intelligent devices. But that comes at a cost. The Proscenic brand is more accessible. The choice between the two is therefore made according to your budget, the innovations you want and your needs.
Xiaomi or Proscenic
The two brands are equal. They offer the same type of devices with the same advantages and functions. However, some Xiaomi models are concentrates of technology but they are also expensive.
Deik or Proscenic
Deik unfortunately does not offer a large range of robot vacuum cleaners. The choice is therefore limited. Deik robot vacuums are especially for low budgets and for those who are not necessarily looking for a robot vacuum cleaner with a lot of technology. The Proscenic brand is therefore the brand that we recommend between the two.
What are the reviews about the Proscenic brand?
Reviews of the Proscenic brand are largely positive. The scores obtained for each product are mainly above average. Most Internet users therefore agree that this brand is reliable and efficient. The devices have therefore met the expectations of most consumers. However, some criticize the energy consumption of certain vacuum cleaners when recharging and the noise emitted by these devices when they are in use.