Minced chicken mushrooms
Minced chicken mushrooms
dish is nutritionally and favorable to improve immunity.
50 g white chicken
50 g carrot
3 g salt
tbsp light soy sauce
pinch of white pepper
potato starch pinch
Wash the fragrant mushrooms and soak them in water until they are tender, cut
into strips and reserve.
Keep the water quenching scented mushrooms in the bowl.
Wash and cut
into strips colzas aside.Wash and cut carrots into slices. Chop chives.
4. Mince the white chicken, add white pepper, light soy sauce and potato starch,
mix well and set aside.
Heat the sunflower oil in a wok, put the chopped onions and carrot slices, all fry
over medium heat for 30 seconds.
Add the scented mushrooms and continue to sauté for 30 seconds.
Add the rapeseed and blow a little.Pour the water which has soaked the fragrant fungi by covering some ingredients
(if it is not sufficient, add a little water).
Boil the soup after, add the white chicken and cook until all the chicken is
cooked. Finally, add the salt. Fry evenly and enjoy this Chinese food minced chicken mushrooms.
Chinese food mushrooms for your natural health and cures:
1. Improve immune function: mushroom polysaccharide can enhance the phagocytosis of mouse peritoneal macrophages, promote the mice also produced by T cells, enhance the cytotoxic activity.
2. mushrooms is effective in treatment of diabetes, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, inflammation, but also for indigestion and constipation.
3. Art riell tension reducing, blood fat and cholesterol: mushrooms contain purine, choline oxidase, tyrosine, and some nucleic acids, can reduce blood pressure and blood lipid, cholesterol and prevent arteriosclerosis, cirrhosis and other diseases.
4. Aging: mushrooms extract has a clear role, the removal effect of hydrogen peroxide on hydrogen peroxide and life.
5. To prevent and fight cancer: mushrooms also contain another compound purine can reduce cholesterol. Mushrooms contain antioxidant content than 12 malt and 4 times of chicken liver. With respect to the matsutake mushroom, Grifola frondosa (also known as Bayesian Polypores, commonly known as the mushroom cloud, chestnut, ash), its function and blood pressure is the most effective defense against cancer.
Go to Chinese healthy recipe based on Chinese food mushrooms
Click here to read Chinese food nutritions facts
Does your food make you burn MORE fat? Why most “healthy” cookbooks use ingredients that actually make you fat?How to ensure your meals are optimized for fat loss?What to do so your meal plan doesn’t hit a fat loss plateau? Click here to learn more the secret…