Before the Nootropic smart drug explosion, there was Focus Factor lining the shelves of Amazon ,Walmart,GNC, and stores alike. Today, Focus Factor still exists and appears to be going strong.Focus Factor review.
We did our first Focus Factor review back in 2016, but now we’re going to completely re-review it and see how it stacks up against the competition with everything we’ve learned.
What you will learn
- Focus Factor, Extra Strength Concentration and Brain Focus Supplement, 120 Count
- Focus Factor Max-Strength Liquid Energy Shot & Brain Supplement, Grape (Box of 8)
- Focus Factor Extra Strength Tablets for Brain Health, 60 Ea, 60Count
- Focus Factor Brain Support, Tablets 60 Ea (2 Pack)
- What is Focus Factor?
- What is in the Focus Factor formula?
- Who should take Focus Factor?
- Our First 2016 Focus Factor Review
- IMPROVE FOCUS & PERFORMANCE: Focus Factor Extra Strength supplements contain a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, and neuro-nutrients, that not only powers your brain but can also replace your daily multivitamins
- NUTRITION FOR THE BRAIN: Like other parts of your body, your brain needs proper nutrition to perform its best whether at work, home or on-the-go and Focus Factor brain supplements improve memory, concentration and focus
- QUICK RESULTS: Enjoy a fast-acting liquid energy shot in a sugar-free, proprietary formula designed to drive mental performance and boost energy*
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Specifically formulated with vitamins, nutrients, and nootropics designed to drive mental performance and boost energy*
- GREAT TASTE: Delectable mixed berry flavor is sure to delight your taste buds even as you bolster brain function*
- CRAFTED FOR CONVENIENCE: Whether at home, work, or on-the-go, these vitamin-rich energy supplements are perfect for a morning or mid-afternoon boost*
- Directions: As A Dietary Supplement, Take 4 Tablets Per Day With Food. To Accommodate Body Weight Activity Level, Stress Level, And/Or Inadequate Diet, Take Additional Tablets Up To A Maximum Of 8 Tablets Per Day. Contin No Artificial Colorings, Fillers, Sweeteners, Fragrances, Or Preservatives. Also Contains No Yeast, Milk, Egg, Gluten, Starch Or Wheat. This Product Is Not A Substitute For Any Medication. If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Suffer From A
- 2 pack
- 60 Tablets
- Supports and maintains memory, concentration, and focus
What is Focus Factor?
Focus Factor is the only double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinically proven and patented formula that improves memory, concentration and focus.Focus Factor is marketed most strongly as both a memory enhancement product as well as “nutrition for the brain”. Meaning, that over time Focus Factor will enhance your ability to recall memories and think clearer.
Made in the US
Focus Factor has a range of products designed to help you find your focus.* Clinically tested results. there’s a reason why they’ve sold millions of bottles for nearly 20 years.
In addition to an established retail presence (available in most major retailers including Costco, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens and Sam’s Club), Focus Factor products are also dominating the online marketplaces.
Focus Factor website offers four different skus, with several bundle options, and products that are designed for both adults and kids.
It’s important to point out that Focus Factor is not a limitless pill.
And they really do not market it as one either… However, if you are looking for a limitless pill, then your pursuit may cause you to view this products claims for more than they really are.
What is in the Focus Factor formula?
While most smart-products include large doses of just a few ingredients, Focus Factor sticks to small doses of multiple ingredients. Of those ingredients chosen, they tend to exhibit high levels of safety compared to other products.
The Focus Factor formula contains a brain multi-vitamin of 23 different vitamins and minerals plus a 692 mg proprietary blend of 14 herbs, vitamins, and minerals.
The best way to characterize our review of Focus Factor is that it is a multi-vitamin for the brain. One that you can pick up for roughly $24 for a 30 day supply. That’s not too bad… But neither is it super competitive or great compared to the market as a whole.
Who should take Focus Factor?
Based on our experience, Focus Factor is best taken as a daily multi-vitamin for your brain. It’s a product that you shouldn’t expect massive benefits from. However, it may allow you to function a bit better, and prevent you from falling into ruts.
Yes, there are more powerful short-term Nootropic options out there. We’ve reviewed many of them on this site.
Focus Factor is a safe long term strategy. It isn’t going to overload you, instead, it will provide a small gradual boost that after the first 6 weeks should have you performing better mentally.
With this in mind, Focus Factor is a reasonable option for older individuals, as well as students and creative workers. Its low impact, and can be added to nearly any diet. For those reasons, plus its ease of availability in stores – we see Focus Factor being a good fit for a variety of people.
However, if you are expecting a huge boost in mental performance, Focus Factor isn’t going to satisfy you. In that case, opt for something more aggressive and cutting edge (and most likely to be taken in short-term cycles).
Focus Factor discount Clinically Tested And Patented Original Formula <img ” src=”https://www.awltovhc.com/image-9095297-13456390″ width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″ style=”display:none”>
Our First 2016 Focus Factor Review
Focus Factor is one of the oldest brain supplements we have reviewed, in terms of length of time on market. It can be found just about anywhere, Costco, Walmart, GNC, Walgreens, Amazon, etc. Does its age and availability for purchase signify a dominant product? Keep reading for further review.
Focus Factor contains 32 different ingredients and requires 4 capsules per serving (23 Vitamins & Minerals + 9 Proprietary Ingredients). Honestly, the vitamins and minerals are at such low doses that they add no more value than a standard multivitamin. Personally, I would rather them take these ingredients out and cut the serving size down to 1 capsule. Who wants to swallow 4 capsules a day just for focus?
The proprietary ingredients, on the other hand, are borderline okay… but keep reading…
Total Proprietary Ingredients = 692 mg
Listed below are the recommended/tested amounts per ingredient. You can come to certain conclusions about the formula based on the order of the listed proprietary ingredients (high to low). For example, we can conclude that there are insufficient amounts of L Glutamine, since the recommended daily intake of DMAE is less then L Glutamine. We can conclude the same thing with L-Pyroglutamic Acid, DHA, Inositol
NOTE. Although we find it fishy that many of these ingredients are clearly far from sufficient quantities, many of them work in the same way or have synergistic effects with each other, thus requiring lower doses.
**These are not the ingredient levels of FocusFactor, but the recommended values of their ingredients.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) 100-300 mg
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- Bacopin 100 mg
- L-Pyroglutamic Acid 500 mg
- Phosphatidylserine 50 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 200-1000 mg
- Choline (there are many sources of choline, but Focus Factor does not specify which is used so we can not provided a recommended dose)
- Inositol 250 mg
Overall, we think Focus Factor is simply to weak to compete. You won’t notice much, but if mild is what you are looking for, then Focus Factor might just be for you.