Regardless of your fitness level or the type of physical activity you engage in, fit trackers can be a great way to help women get – or stay – in shape without the extra cost. The best fitness trackers for women holds you accountable for your physical activity and offers health features like heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking and more. Your fitness tracking data is then shared with an app to give you a bigger picture of your overall fitness.
There are dozens of fit trackers to choose from (many of which haven’t been tested yet) in US. But we’ve rounded up 19 of the best fit trackers picked based on price, shape, and function. Many of them require you to use a mobile app to track your progress and set up notifications on your smartphone. No matter your fitness or health goals, this list can help you start your search for a wearable device that monitors your activity and helps you achieve optimal fitness. It goes without saying, however, that even the most advanced tracker won’t do the job for you.
So if you are looking for the best fit trackers, read on! And let us know if your favorite has been omitted from the list; we’ll be testing others down the line.
What you will learn
The Best fit trackers 2021 for women in US- Comparison & Buying Guide
Fitbit Charge 4 Connected Watch
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
Listen carefully: The Fitbit Charge 4 is not only the most powerful Fitbit tracker we’ve seen so far, but also one of the most powerful fitness trackers.
It’s a weakened area now that smartwatches are getting all the attention, but if you look at the Charge 4’s sensors, data, and features, it’s way more advanced than what products like Samsung and Xiaomi have managed to achieve. to do.
GPS is the big news, offering precise tracking of runs and cycles from the wrist, and the Charge 4 also has a SpO2 sensor for blood oxygen, will monitor VO2 Max, resting heart rate, and Also boasts of Fitbit’s brilliant sleep tracking intelligence. For a bracelet – it’s quite unique right now.
It is waterproof for swimming and has a water resistance of 5ATM. It tracks and scores data for 20 sports, from HIIT to yoga to general exercise (although it only contains basic data on calories, HR, and duration).
This is a device for HIIT class participants, park runners, and those who really want to keep tabs on the details of their health. If you only take 10,000 steps a day, you’ll probably be annoyed by the Charge 4 giving you poor results for active zone minutes, its new metric that rewards users for raising their heart rate to higher zones. .
Likewise, racers and committed pullovers will find that the Charge 4 does not perform well enough in terms of training analysis.
But if you keep tabs on your health, and are absolutely certain a smartwatch isn’t for you, this is the best fitness tracker available today.back to menu ↑
Garmin vívosmart 4 Activity Tracker
3 used from $54.95
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy to read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist based Pulse Ox sensor. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include estimated wrist based heart rate, all day stress tracking, Relaxation breathing timer, Vo2 Max, body battery energy monitor and more
This Garmin connected bracelet is the first eye-catcher with its slim design, which is both sporty and elegant. This is because the Vivosmart 4 woos not only athletes, but also normal people who only occasionally engage in physical activity.
From a purely “activity tracker” point of view, we especially like the fact that the device displays the body’s battery level. This way, you know at a glance when to rest. In addition to the heart rate sensor, the device also measures the level of oxygen in the blood. All this at a relatively low price.
But like any “cheap” object, it has its weaknesses. First of all, the lack of an integrated GPS means that you have to have a smartphone with you when running. Finally, the screen is rather small and sometimes does not respond to touch (a real bane of affordable connected bracelets).back to menu ↑
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Activity Tracker
- ❤️ Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Bigger Dynamic Color Screen: The screen of Mi Band 5 is increased by 20%, 1.1" AMOLED screen . 100+ watchfaces
- ❤️ Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging interface has been changed to the below of heart rate sensor, and two contact points design, just charge at a touch, no more frequent disassembling the Mi dial.
- ❤️ Xiaomi Mi Band 5, Upgraded Professional Sensor: An upgraded version of the chip, more accurate health monitoring.
The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 connected bracelet succeeds the Mi Smart Band 4, which already presented itself as the best value for money on the market in our opinion. If the brand has chosen to keep the same elongated design for its new device, a few small changes have arrived, coupled with new useful features. And all of this for a price that is still just as competitive.
The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 initially sports a larger screen than its predecessor. Its OLED panel measures 1.1 inches, compared to 0.94 inches on the Mi Smart Band 4. Reading and use comfort is therefore much better. The bracelet also has a new charging system: instead of a magnetic charger that sticks to the bracelet using two electrodes. No need to disassemble the case, as for the previous model. As for the duration of use, count around 14 days of use on a single charge. Another rather practical novelty: Xiaomi gives the possibility of controlling the camera of your smartphone remotely. A welcome feature for group photos or photos taken with a self-timer. The bracelet also displays messages and vibrates during calls. Music control is also part of the game.
Like the majority of connected bracelets, we can rely on heart rate analysis during sports sessions as well as sleep monitoring and step counter. Without forgetting, of course, the many sports activities that the bracelet allows to follow. There are 11 of them and include running, walking (the bracelet is also waterproof up to 50 m deep), elliptical trainer, indoor bike, rowing machine, yoga, jump rope or bodybuilding. In short, the support is rather comprehensive. The Mi Fit application, available on Android and iOS, will allow you to find all the data following sessions, as well as that of other features such as sleep monitoring and even stress level. But if there is one new feature that will help a lot of people, it’s menstrual cycle and ovulation tracking.back to menu ↑
HUAWEI WATCH FIT
4 used from $49.99
- ✅【1.64-Inch AMOLED Screen】: HUAWEI WATCH FIT has a wonderful 1.64-inch rectangular AMOLED screen and 280 x 456 HD resolution, HUAWEI WATCH FIT offers an ultra-clear and wide viewing experience. Automatic brightness adjustment offers better viewing in sunlight.
- ✅【SpO2 & All-Day Heart Rate Monitoring 】：Thanks to the HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology,HUAWEI Watch Fit smart watch can accurately monitor your heart rate in real-time during the day or even when you are sleeping. Supporting continuous blood oxygen monitoring, HUAWEI WATCH FIT automatically sends a reminder to help adjust your status timely when you stay up late or overexert the brainpower.
Officially sold as a connected watch, Huawei’s Watch Fit is a bit more complicated to categorize in practice. Its elongated screen is reminiscent of connected bracelets and is therefore more discreet than the average watch.
As for functions, this model is clearly sport oriented. In addition to the cardiac sensor, we are therefore entitled to an analysis of the oxygenation of the blood and a GPS to complete the whole.
The software is easy to use and once again emphasizes activity tracking. There are classics like recording your running outings, but also more original things like a training program whose movements are presented to you via animations on the watch.
The last major strength of this device is its autonomy. It thus lasted more than 8 days without interruption during our tests. This performance was all the more impressive when the sleep monitoring and heart rate monitor were active.
Add to that a very good price and you have got a very good device.back to menu ↑
Fitbit Flex 2: The discreet connected bracelet
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Ultra-thin, removable tracker hides in bands, pendants and bangles, The Fitbit Flex 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. It also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp
- Swim-proof for tracking swimming, life-proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond
- SmartTrack automatically recognizes select workouts and records them to your Fitbit app; Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibration patterns and color-coded LED lights
Small and discreet, the Fitbit Flex 2 can be worn very easily. The connected bracelet compiles everything you can expect from a device at this price : pedometer, kilometers traveled, calories burned, activity time, etc. sleep, it will be necessary to seek in the higher range. The particularity of the Flex 2 is the fact that its sensor can be placed in a pendant or a bracelet with an elegant look. Practical to be sporty and presentable.back to menu ↑
Withings Steel HR Sport
20 used from $133.47
- DAY & OVERNIGHT HEART RATE - Enjoy heart rate tracking day & night plus continuous tracking during workouts.
- DAILY ACTIVITY TRACKING - Automatically counts steps, calories and distance.
- AUTOMATIC SLEEP MONITORING - Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth & regularity.
- MULTISPORT TRACKING -Delivers Fitness Level via VO2 max estimation | Tracks 30+ sports and maps your session with distance, elevation, and pace via connected GPS
The Withings Steel HR Sport is an extremely powerful fitness and wellness device that masquerades as an analog watch.
The key thing here is the accuracy of the heart rate monitor, which in our tests has proven to be very efficient.
It is designed to be worn continuously and takes a reading from your wrist every minute. However, the fact that it’s combined into such a beautifully designed hybrid tracker watch, and still manages 25 days of battery life, is a huge boon to Withings.
Swim tracking is also present, as well as the GPS connection by phone, which means that you can now follow the courses more precisely using your smartphone.back to menu ↑
Garmin Vivosport: a cheap connected bracelet at the top
3 used from $64.95
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as Vo2 Max and fitness made estimates. Smartphone compatibility- iPhone, android, windows
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin chroma display and slim profile. Display size: 0. 38 x 0. 76 inches
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, Live Track and more. Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 4. 8-7. 4 inches
The Garmin Vivosport will suit those who would like to have a practical gadget at an affordable cost. It turns out to be small and compact for comfortable carrying without discomfort.
Although it may not be very elegant at first glance, this fitbit will surprise you with its functionality. This model incorporates a GPS and an altimeter to locate you during your hiking sessions or outings in the countryside.
This connected bracelet also has a long-lasting battery. Its autonomy can reach 7 days of use in a single charge. You will be able to connect it with an Android or iOS device.
Its heart rate detection system is reliable and gives correct information. The Garmin Vivosport is also waterproof. It doesn’t mind moisture like sweat or rain, however, it is not suitable for swimming.back to menu ↑
Fitbit Alta HR: For style
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (fat burn, cardio, and peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals
- See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity
- With sleep stages powered by purpose heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest
The Fitbit Alta HR connected bracelet offers one of the most polished looks on the market with its discreet and stylish streaks. It records the number of steps and analyzes sleep. Unlike its predecessor, it is now able to give you your heart rate in addition to all the basic data. He becomes your personal coach by adjusting to previous results. It is thus placed in the middle of the range between the Flex and the Charge. The connected bracelet does not only sport, it informs of all the notifications that you can receive by sending them to the bracelet.back to menu ↑
Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro: the premium connected bracelet
3 used from $179.92
- Water resistant up to fifty meters, now you can own the pool, run in the rain and recover in the shower
- Power through intervals to the beat of your favorite tracks with music storage on your Gear Fit2 Pro. Bullet Point : 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Boost every session with fitness apps powered by Under Armour. Count every mile on Map MyRun, and stay on top of your nutrition with MyFitnessPal. Dust and Water resistant : MIL STD 810G and 5ATM
Despite its age, this Samsung model remains a benchmark whose price has not fallen well over time.
This longevity owes it primarily to a beautiful Super Amoled screen measuring 1.5 inches and a resolution of 216 x 432 pixels. In addition, there are many features. Thus, this Samsung connected bracelet has a GPS, but also a continuously working heart sensor. Swimmers can also enjoy a water tightness up to 50m deep.
But we especially like the fact that you can customize this Gear Fit 2 Pro to your liking. Also, if it was a little too expensive when it was launched, this model is now a great option with its lower price. However, the autonomy does not exceed 4 days and compatibility problems with iOS make it lose some place in our comparison.back to menu ↑
Fitbit Inspire 2 HR Activity Tracker
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
Fitbit’s all-new fitness tracker, the Inspire HR, is a great option for those who want something a little more stylish. The device itself is easily interchangeable with third-party Fitbit Inspire bands, of which there are many inexpensive options online – and can even be attached to the body if you don’t want to wear it on your wrist.
The Inspire HR features the same sleep monitoring technology as the flagship Charge 3, but in a lighter, slimmer body. It always has a basic screen, so you can see the time and progress towards your goals. It also emits a buzz to inform you of messages or calls.
And while there’s a regular equivalent as well, you’ll need the Inspire HR if you want to receive Fitbit’s Sleep Stages – the feature that gives you light, deep, awake, and REM glimpses of your night’s sleep. You will also get the sleep score measurement.
The Fitbit Inspire line also features a waterproof design, step tracking, and automatic workout tracking.
Not only are the advanced sleep measurements available on the Inspire HR, the heart rate monitor allows you to continuously track resting heart rate, as well as the guided breathing feature.
It takes all the basics of the Fitbit fitness tracker and displays them on a touchscreen device, which can also last up to five days of battery life.back to menu ↑
HONOR BAND 5
- 【SpO2 Blood Oxygen Monitor】: By HONOR Band 5, you can detect your SpO2 status directly. Water resistant to 50m when washing hands, swimming or raining. With the SpO2 Blood Oxygen feature, you can analyze your physical condition and list your own exercise program.
- 【Heart Rate Monitor】: HONOR Band 5 smartwatch wristband heart rate monitor can 24-hour real-time heart rate monitoring, nighttime infrared heart rate monitoring, heart rate warnings etc. Dozens of training scene optimization algorithms, based on intelligent measurement monitoring, the smart bracelet provide hundreds of lifestyle and fitness tips.
The Honor Band 4 was already scoring points, it was no different for its successor. The Honor Band 5 incorporates the main features that we expect from a connected bracelet to accompany our sports sessions, and all at a lower cost. No more need to recommend it with your eyes closed.
The Honor Band 5 connected bracelet uses the same 0.95 inch Amoled screen. The colors are bright and the contrasts very good. This diagonal will be sufficient to read the information displayed, especially as the brightness will be satisfactory for use in direct sunlight. The screen is fully tactile and only has one button to turn on the screen or return to the main screen. The watch will also turn on with a single movement of the wrist. The Honor Band 5 is waterproof and can be used during swimming in the pool or at sea, as long as it does not exceed 50 meters in depth.
The bracelet features the liteOS interface, which is also found in Huawei watches, the parent company of Honor. The brand focuses above all on monitoring sports activity and sleep. However, no built-in GPS on the horizon. It will be necessary to associate the Honor Band 5 with the GPS of the smartphone (iPhone, Huawei or Honor for example) to benefit from it. In total, the connected bracelet gives the possibility of following ten sports activities: indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, walking, outdoor and indoor cycling, bringing back, indoor swimming or even free exercise. To find a trace of the data and have a recording of the heart rate during the sessions, you will have to go to the Huawei Health application. The device also has a sleep tracking mode, supplemented by tips offered by the app. A small novelty compared to its predecessor, the Honor Band 5 incorporates blood oxygen monitoring, or Sp02. Unfortunately, it is difficult to interpret these rates since the application does not provide more information on them. Among the other features of the device, we will find the reception of notifications (without being able to respond to the messages received), the silent alarm clock, the calculation of the number of steps, or the weather forecast.
Finally, on the autonomy side, the Honor Band will not let you go for a week of use, as we noted in our test. To find out more, take a look at our full review of the Honor Band 5.back to menu ↑
HUAWEI BAND 4 PRO
- Brighter colors, smarter life: 0.95-inch AMOLED touchscreen, resolution: 240 x 120 pixels. Connection: Bluetooth 4.2, waterproof 5 ATM. System requirements: Android 4.4 or later. Also the HUAWEI watch store offers various watch faces in different styles, such as sports, cartoon, intelligence and high-tech. (available only on Android and not applicable to iOS system).
- Smart Heart Rate Tracking: Thanks to professional optical devices, processing chips and AI algorithm, the HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 accurately monitors your heart rate and provides smart vibration reminders if your heart rate exceeds the heart rate limit. While you are sleeping, the device will continue to monitor your sleep while the invisible light does not cause distractions.
The Huawei Band 4 Pro is the latest connected bracelet from the Chinese manufacturer. It takes inspiration from the Band 3 Pro by making a few design tweaks to gain comfort. It incorporates a 0.95 inch AMOLED screen with a definition of 240 x 120 pixels and offers good readability for all the information displayed on it. Another novelty of this model is a USB-A connector integrated directly into the case, which makes charging more convenient and eliminates a wire.
First and foremost dedicated to sport, it gives the user the opportunity to choose from eight different activities (outdoor running, indoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, indoor swimming, swimming outdoors,) with the possibility of setting objectives to be achieved, whether for the duration or the distance traveled, for example. It is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters and also works in salt water. Unlike the classic version, this “Pro” version includes GPS for more precise tracking, independent of a smartphone.
Huawei does not forget the basic features of a connected bracelet such as the time of day, messages and more. Once connected to the Huawei Health app, it is very easy to collect the information collected on heart rate, the number of calories burned or even sleep monitoring. Rarer, it also measures the level of oxygen in the blood. Finally, its 100 mAh battery allows it to last 7 hours in continuous operation, enough to run a marathon, and up to a week in more modest use according to the manufacturer.back to menu ↑
Samsung Galaxy Fit-e
- Weight: 23 grams, Display: 0.95" (24.1mm), AMOLED, 16M Color Depth, 120 x 240 Resolution, Bluetooth v5.0, LE only, OS: FreeRTOS, Heart Rate Tracker
- Sensors: Accelerometer,Gyro Sensor,HR Sensor, Standard Battery Capacity: 120mAh, Typical Usage Time (Days): Up to 7~8, Low Usage Time (Days): Up to 11
- Notification Type: Vibrate, 5ATM water resistance, Auto Sleep Tracking, Reply instantly with preset messages for incoming texts
$ 49 is the small amount you will have to spend to get this new version of Samsung. With such a price, the Samsung Galaxy fit-e certainly intends to compete with the Xiaomi Mi band 3, released late last year. Available at $30 , the Xiaomi Mi Band still had some shortcomings, such as its lack of advanced features.
Nothing like this for the Galaxy Fit-e. Stress detection, sleep monitoring, these are the most original functions that you will find on the Samsung product. The accessory can also detect the sport you are performing based on your movements. Only the autonomy is a little disappointing and far from that of its competitor. It’s up to you to see if this is off-putting.back to menu ↑
Willful Fitness Tracker
One of the best for water sports,this waterproof connected bracelet is quite simply one of the best of its kind. It should delight swimming enthusiasts (or swimming, showers, midnight bath, etc.) without worry thanks to its IP68 system. The connected bracelet, in addition to being really pretty, is also resistant.
However, the device has much more to offer than water resistance. It comes with cool features like pedometer, stopwatch, and sleep tracking. Above all, no less than 14 sport modes are available: football, tennis, rock climbing, swimming, yoga, dancing and many more. You can therefore enjoy the tracker for a long time thanks to its 8 days of battery life. It will still take a little more than two hours for the watch to be fully charged.
Willful also doesn’t forget the non-athletes. The call and text functions are very effective and you will appreciate the vibration when you receive a message. The bracelet notifies you with a notification when you are requested on social networks. However, it is true that not all of the accessory’s features are useful. The Willful is therefore one of the best bracelets for diving underwater, but remains a very good choice in general, especially thanks to its low price.back to menu ↑
Garmin Vivosmart HR +
- Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Activity Tracker Regular Fit, Black
- GPS tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run or walk
- Swim-friendly, sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, Measures steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, activity intensity & heart rate on your wrist
Garmin may not be the most talked about brand when it comes to connected wristbands. Yet the firm has created one of the best models on the market. The Garmin Vivosmart HR + has a lot to offer.
First of all, the bracelet is autonomous, so it can be used without a smartphone thanks to its GPS. The completely waterproof device is extremely precise in the numerous data it collects, in particular thanks to the support of its excellent application. Garmin Connect allows you to follow the number of calories burned, the pace and the heart rate thanks to an interface very well done. MoveIQ will automatically detect whether you are performing an activity or not. The connected bracelet can also manage music and launch the camera remotely.
The autonomy of the bracelet is also satisfactory without reaching incredible spheres. Allow about 4 days before having to charge it, which is still the average for autonomous connected bracelets. Definitely the best Garmin connected bracelet and one of the best of all brands. It will still be necessary to pay 150$ to acquire it.back to menu ↑
Moov Now: The Fitness Choice
- MOOV NOW provides real-time audio coaching for running, cycling, cardio boxing, body weight (Moov 7 Minute+)
- Most advanced swim tracker - stroke type, stroke count, lap analysis, recommends ways to improve
- Tracks Active Minutes and Sleep
- A wearable fitness coach that speaks to you - actively monitors your motion, tracks your progress, and motivates you to achieve your fitness goals
- Up to 6 months battery life and waterproof. Band is lightweight and breathable.Wear it on your wrist for swimming, on your ankle for running and cycling, or wear two for cardio boxing
The Moov Now connected bracelet hangs around the leg or the wrist and syncs with a smartphone. The companion app offers training programs for different sports. It is very well structured and intuitive with a large number of features.
The type of data collected depends on the type of sport (running, swimming, cycling) in order to improve wearer performance. The difficulty can be gradually increased to set more and more advanced goals. The number of steps and sleep are also evaluated.back to menu ↑
Fitbit Versa 2
- Meet Fitbit Versa 2, a smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, bedtime reminders or check the weather with Amazon Alexa. Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design.
- Use Amazon Alexa built-in to get quick news updates and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice. Optimal Operating Temperature is -10° to 60° C.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is the best fitness tracker smartwatch, with a thin and lightweight construction. It has all of the features of the Fitbit Charge 3, but in a slim and light smartwatch format – and you get Alexa on your wrist, too.
It offers much of the same fitness and sports tracking features that you expect from the Fitbit ecosystem, although it lacks built-in GPS. If you want to keep up with runs and hikes, you need to take your smartphone with you, and the watch can piggyback on your phone’s data.
The smartwatch is one of many solutions that now offer better sleep metrics, including the Fitbit Sleep Score, which is no longer in beta. There is also the SpO2 sensor, which will enable new and important biometric data to be exploited in the future (it is promised). Women’s health monitoring is also available.
The battery is still a big selling point here. You can spend five or six days on a single charge, which means less hassle on weekends, and about three days with the screen on full time.back to menu ↑
- FITNESS, HEART RATE & SLEEP TRACKER: The Amazfit GTS fitness smartwatch precise optical heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, all-day heart rate monitoring, distance traveled, calories burned, quality of sleep and sleeping patterns
- 1.65" AMOLED ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY: Amazfit GTS has a customized 1.65-inch AMOLED always-on stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information
The Amazfit GTS might be a budget watchdog, but it’s a powerful fitness tracker that, with some hidden features, is worth a look.
For those looking for a fitness tracker, the GTS uses the PAI score, a unique number derived from all of your weekly health and fitness activities. It was not invented by Amazfit, it was actually developed by the MIO, who invented the heartbeat technology that can be found on virtually all clothing, and it is the result of one of the most large clinical studies never undertaken.
The watch itself is lightly plastic and looking inexpensive, but this is less obvious on the wrist. It doesn’t attract attention – no one asks about it, and if they do, they assume it’s an Apple Watch.
However, the screen is still on and you have about a week of battery life with all advanced features turned on. It is water resistant up to 50 meters and allows swimming in open water and in pools.
And the GTS is a real powerhouse for fitness and health. GPS is accurate, as is heart rate, unless you’re doing HIIT. The data provided by the app is of high quality, with plenty of data to review after training. There’s also Strava integration, so your data isn’t stuck in the app.
The app is well designed and health focused. The fitness tracker is perfect, and special mention is made of the sleep tracker, which sits right next to Fitbit’s. Accurate graphics, properly recorded alarm clocks and a sleep score feature.back to menu ↑
Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Automatic fitness tracking: Walk, run, cycle, even hop on the elliptical—the Galaxy Fit automatically detects and tracks what you’re doing.
- Full color amoled display: The always-on, full-color display gives you real-time info at a glance. Touch or swipe to scroll between workouts and notifications.
- Made with a swim-ready design and military-grade durability to protect it against bumps, dust, extreme heat and bitter cold. Case dimension (H x W)- 45.1 x 18.3 millimeter
Connected bracelets tend to all follow and look the same but Samsung has managed to find a very well thought out design. The tracker itself is very thin and light (only 23 grams). The device is available in two colors, black and silver, according to your taste and is very solid without being uncomfortable.
The AMOLED screen is 0.95 inches in size and Samsung has used its experience in smartphones and connected watches to offer a bright panel, and excellent color management. Perfect to be used in direct sunlight without squinting.
The Galaxy Fit is also waterproof for water activities up to 50 meters, which is neither better nor worse than its competition.
A completely satisfactory sports coach
Samsung has integrated a good heart rate sensor into its Galaxy Fit. As is customary with this type of device, it also allows the user’s heart rate to be analyzed in real time and can warn them of irregularities at rest.
The manufacturer has played the card of completeness by offering no less than 90 sports activities available in the application. Only 10 can be integrated into the watch according to his training habits, a figure largely sufficient to cover all his needs.
The Galaxy Fit also offers automatic sleep tracking, which activates once the tracker detects your slowing heart rate and the onset of sleep. Breathing exercises are also included to manage stress during the day.
An everyday companion that would have benefited from being simpler
The touch interface based on Tizen OS, the operating system developed by Samsung, is very easy to use. The icons and various functions have been known for a few years and the manufacturer has shown real mastery in the ergonomics of its sports product.
The device is also a notification machine, making it possible to display messages and updates from its social networks at a glance. The screen remains too small and narrow for comfortable reading of a long message, but is sufficient for the vast majority of notifications received.
The same can’t be said for mobile apps, available on both Android and iOS. Because yes, Samsung has developed two software, Galaxy Fit to manage your device and Samsung Health to view your progress and health data. We would have preferred to have a single software to manage everything.
The autonomy is five days, an average value which will be sufficient for the general public.
What are fitness trackers for women?
A fit tracker for women is a kind of digital coach. This type of device takes the form of a simple rubber strap, sometimes with a screen, that you wear throughout the day to measure your physical activity.
The basic functionality of the fit trackers is that of a pedometer. Consultable via an application installed on your smartphone, your efforts are evaluated according to your age, your weight and your fitness goals.
You can program either to stay dynamic and fit or to lose weight. Other features can be provided on the best models, such as sleep analysis for example.
How do these fitness trackers for women work?
How these fit trackers work exactly? The main functionality of a smart tracker is that of a pedometer, which is a tool that calculates the number of steps you take per day. This actually works by accelerometer: the sensors record the movements applied to them as the day progresses.
The information is then sent via Bluetooth to your smartphone, and you can view it by opening the dedicated application. The most elaborate bracelets offer other features.
The best, which you will find in this comparison, are equipped with heart rate monitors in order to know your heart rate in real time. Useful if you are getting back to exercise or want to watch for a weak heart. Finally, it is possible to find models that are water resistant, which assess our sports performance in the pool, or models that monitor sleep cycles.
Benefits & areas of application
The main advantage of a connected bracelet is to support you in monitoring your fitness or your maintenance.
Indeed, it is not easy to force ourselves to move on a daily basis, even the best of us are weak on this point. Having such a type of bracelet around your wrist will initially allow you to assess your daily energy expenditure.
If they turn out to be too weak, the bracelet will help you achieve your goals. Anyone can wear a connected bracelet: this type of product is for everyone.
What type of fit fitness trackers for women are there?
The simplest connected bracelet
What types of fit trackers comparisons are there? Small and discreet, this type of connected fit tracker is easily worn on the wrist on a daily basis and fulfills its basic function: calculate the number of steps taken during the day and send information about your smartphone.
In our comparison, these fit trackers appear to be the most affordable models on the market in terms of price and ease of use. In our opinion, they do indeed seem to be very good value for money for the features offered.
In addition, their design is undoubtedly one of their greatest strengths. Numerous on the market, they received real attention during our comparison test.
More elaborate connected fitness trackers for women
The functionalities of more elaborate connected fit trackers offering more sophisticated functions than the basic models, these connected fit trackers have a mini-screen, touch-sensitive or not, which allows you to consult your information before consultation on your smartphone.
Most of the time, they also have a built-in GPS and additional sensors that allow you to measure your heart rate and your sleep cycle, among other things. These models are therefore aimed at people who want to monitor their fitness a little more seriously.
In our opinion, these fit trackers are a good compromise for those who want to afford a smart bracelet but are hesitant about which model to adopt and do not wish to invest too much money.
The most sophisticated fitness trackers for women
True personal assistants, the most sophisticated connected bracelet can be likened, in some respects, to connected watches.
Indeed, beyond the sports “well-being” functions (calculation of the number of steps and heart rate, sleep control), these devices are equipped with speakers and microphones so that you can make your calls.
Once connected to your smartphone, these fit trackers therefore allow you to go about your business without missing important calls and without having to keep your mobile in your hand.
This is how the fitness trackers for women are tested
This is the first and main feature of a connected bracelet. It is therefore essential that the sensors count as precisely as possible the number of steps taken in a day.
A key point of the test, the battery life helps determine the number of days a user can keep the bracelet connected to their wrist without having to recharge it. The products that have been reviewed here have a battery life that ranges from a few days to several months.
Consulting your information on your smartphone and drawing conclusions about your fitness is the very purpose of this type of accessory.
The quality of the application and its ease of use are therefore points where quality must be met.
Because we want to wear our connected bracelet on the wrist 24/7, so that it is as precise as possible on our activity, it is essential that the sensors are resistant to weathering. water, if not completely waterproof, at least to water splashes.
Ergonomics and design
Style is a determining factor in choosing an accessory to wear on a daily basis. Connected fit trackers are no exception to the rule! From the most discreet to the most imposing, the comparative test focused on comparing very different designs.
What should you watch out for when buying a connected fit tracker?
What to watch out for when buying a connected fit tracker comparison When it comes to buying a connected bracelet, you must first and foremost ensure the reliability of the count of steps. Indeed, this is the main functionality required of this type of device, so it is essential that the reliability of the model you choose is the best possible.
It is also important to ensure the compatibility of the bracelet model with your smartphone. This is one of the problems most often encountered by users of this type of product, which prevents the correct use of the bracelet.
Finally, watch the resistance of the screen and the rubber strap for an item that should be worn on the wrist every day.
Why buy a connected fit tracker?
The purchase of a connected bracelet often coincides with the desire to take better care of yourself and monitor your physical activity. It’s a good way to motivate yourself to get back into sport, and that’s a reason you can find in the best comparisons.
Is it better to buy a connected watch or a connected bracelet?
It all depends on how you are going to use your device. Connected bracelets are mainly aimed at people who want to get back to sport or who are moderately athletic. Refer to our comparison to learn more about the best models on the market according to your needs.
Are connected bracelets mixed?
The software is designed for use by both women and men. Only the design of the bracelet can possibly influence the purchase depending on the gender.
How to charge a connected bracelet?
Nothing could be simpler: connected bracelets are recharged, like smartphones, using a USB cable.
Which application should I download on my smartphone?
The application to install depends on the watch model for which you have chosen. Follow the advice on the manual to find out which application to download, how to connect it to your connected bracelet and how to use it.
Is it better to opt for a connected bracelet with a digital screen?
Not necessarily ! It depends on your usage. If you want to quickly and easily consult your information, choose a model with a screen. If you prefer to have a discreet bracelet on the wrist, models without a screen are certainly to be preferred.
What price for these fitness trackers for women?
Prices vary from a few tens of euros for the basic models to around a hundred dollars for the best fit trackers models which are listed in the best reviews.
Are the rubber straps interchangeable?
Some models offer the possibility of changing the strap, while keeping the screen, in order to adapt the color to your style of the day.
At what age can I wear a connected bracelet?
As long as you want to monitor your physical activity. From adolescence to old age, wearing a connected bracelet is a good idea, as explained in the best reviews.
Are there connected bracelets that take the voltage?
This is a feature offered on some models. It is recalled that this does not prevent medical follow-up by a professional for people with hypertension.