Chinese yam mushrooms
Chinese yam mushrooms
400g Chinese yam
25 g dried red jujubes
1 tbsp salt
tbsp light soy sauce
pinch of glutamate
tbsp sliced scallions
1 tbsp garlic into small pieces
tbsp of liquid starch sunflower oil
Peel the Chinese yam and carrot and then wash them. Remove the root scented
mushrooms and red jujubes dried cores.
Cut into thin slices yam China
and then dip them in a little salty water.
Chop the carrot, cut with the moon mold. Slice the mushrooms scented and thinly
slice the red jujubes dried.
Reheat the wok, pour sunflower oil. Fry spring onion and garlic over high heat.
Add the yam of China,
scented mushrooms, carrot and red jujubes dried. Mix well.
Add the light soy sauce, salt and a little water. Cook for 2 minutes over
medium heat. Add the liquid starch to thicken the sauce. Add finally glutamate
and mix well. Serve.
Chinese food mushrooms for your natural health and cures:
1. Improve immune function: mushroom polysaccharide can enhance the phagocytosis of mouse peritoneal macrophages, promote the mice also produced by T cells, enhance the cytotoxic activity.
2. mushrooms is effective in treatment of diabetes, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, inflammation, but also for indigestion and constipation.
3. Art riell tension reducing, blood fat and cholesterol: mushrooms contain purine, choline oxidase, tyrosine, and some nucleic acids, can reduce blood pressure and blood lipid, cholesterol and prevent arteriosclerosis, cirrhosis and other diseases.
4. Aging: mushrooms extract has a clear role, the removal effect of hydrogen peroxide on hydrogen peroxide and life.
5. To prevent and fight cancer: mushrooms also contain another compound purine can reduce cholesterol. Mushrooms contain antioxidant content than 12 malt and 4 times of chicken liver. With respect to the matsutake mushroom, Grifola frondosa (also known as Bayesian Polypores, commonly known as the mushroom cloud, chestnut, ash), its function and blood pressure is the most effective defense against cancer.
Go to Chinese healthy recipe based on Chinese food mushrooms
Click here to read Chinese food nutritions facts
Does your food make you burn MORE fat? Why most “healthy” cookbooks use ingredients that actually make you fat?How to ensure your meals are optimized for fat loss?What to do so your meal plan doesn’t hit a fat loss plateau? Click here to learn more the secret…