CAP DIGITAL, the leading European collective of digital innovators, is launching a new edition of EIT Health Catapult, the European acceleration program for health start-ups with very high potential. Presentation.
Created in 2006, Cap Digital is the first European collective of digital innovators which brings together more than 1,000 member structures. To promote the acceleration of innovation in health, it is launching a new edition of EIT Health Catapult, a European acceleration program for health start-ups with very high potential.
EIT Health Catapult is a unique format competition that brings together the best European teams in the fields of medtechs, biotechs and digital health.
EIT Health Catapult is open to:
- Start-ups and SMEs with less than 50 employees
- Involved in biotechnologies, medical technologies or digital health
- Developing an innovative and very promising concept
- Already incorporated and operating in an EU country
- Looking for Seed or Series A funding of at least € 500K
- Self-assessed at € 1m minimum
- And who received at least € 500K in public or private funds or generated € 500K in revenue last year
By applying for the EIT Health Catapult call, this offers the opportunity to receive intensive training to strengthen its notoriety and visibility in France and Europe with leading experts and investors. The finalist start-ups will compete at the EIT Health Summit to share more than € 210K in prizes and in-kind contributions.
Application deadline: March 16, 2021
The main benefits of EIT Health Catapult:
- Enhanced visibility and credibility at European level
- 360 ° training with senior executives and investors
- Skills development (business plan, pitch)
- Prizes and in-kind contributions from large European companies
The program recognizes and rewards the best business concepts, accelerating the creation of new businesses to become part of the EIT Health community, made up of leading global companies.
Source: Cap Digital