Times have changed and today there are many smartwatches that women can wear proudly in public.What are the best smartwatches for girls?
Men’s watches are pretty set in style, but most smartwatches and displayless hybrids here come in a range of designs, sizes and finishes or even the option to go tailor-made. Sadly, many companies still haven’t managed to downsize their flagship sports and tech models (or maybe they just don’t care enough). But times are changing.
However, if you’re in a rush, here are a top 10 best smartwatches for girls so you don’t have to scroll through the pages.
What you will learn
- Choosing a smartwatch for girls
- The best smartwatches for girls
- New Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) - Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth, Unlocked LTE) Smart Watch with Advanced Health Monitoring, Fitness Tracking , and...
- Michael Kors Access Women's Sofie Heart Rate' Stainless Steel Touch-Screen Smartwatch with Silicone Strap, White, 18 (Model: MKT5067)
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Bordeaux/Copper Rose, One...
- Skagen Connected Falster 2 Stainless Steel and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch, Color: Red (Model: SKT5113)
- Michael Kors Women's Access Runway Stainless Steel Plated touchscreen Watch Strap, GoldTone, 15 (Model: MKT5052)
- Bellabeat Leaf Urban Smart Jewelry Health Tracker, Urban Black / Rose Gold
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch - Q Grant Navy Blue Stainless Steel
- kate spade new york Women's Scallop 2 Stainless Steel Touchscreen smartwatch Watch with Leather Strap, Beige, 16 (Model: KST2009)
- Misfit Wearables MIS5025 Misfit Path Smartwatch in Stainless Steel with Black Sport Strap
- Reviews on connected smartwatches for girls
Choosing a smartwatch for girls
The good news is that there are loads of new smartwatches for women out there.
As for the smartwatch that stands out this year, it is undoubtedly the Apple Watch Series 5 but it is held back slightly by the fact that it only works with the iPhone. If you’re not stuck on iOS, there are still great options from Samsung and Fitbit and Google’s own Wear OS.
The best smartwatches for girls
Check out my selection of the best smartwatches with bracelet for girls below.
Apple Watch Series 6: the best connected watch for women
3 used from $400.77
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
In fact, this sixth edition of the connected smartwatch from the brand to the apple replaces the Series 6 in pole position of our top. Apple thus maintains its lead against the competition by offering an unparalleled user experience.
It starts with the design, exactly the same as its predecessor, but you don’t change a winning formula. So everyone can choose the finish they like, ranging from ceramic to steel and aluminum, the latter being the most accessible. Each of these materials is also available in several colors.
The OLED screen remains clearly visible in all circumstances and can remain on at all times, even if it takes a bit of battery life.
As a novelty, this connected watch offers monitoring of the level of oxygen in the blood, a useful measurement especially for a sporty woman. In addition, WatchOS 7 adds sleep tracking and automatic handwashing detection, still necessary in these times of Covid.back to menu ↑
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 connected watch
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth, Unlocked LTE) Smart Watch with Advanced Health Monitoring, Fitness Tracking , and...
17 used from $142.97
- LTE unlocked (carrier agnostic) - With LTE connectivity you can leave your phone behind
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2 Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably It comes in aluminum casing and with a variety of faces bands and finishes so it goes with anything
Look, I’m not saying women can only wear rose gold watches, but the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 40mm in rose gold finish looks really good. The Active 2 isn’t Samsung’s top-of-the-line smartwatch, but I actually think it’s the nicest Samsung smartwatch to wear.
The Active 2 comes in 40mm and 44mm, although even the largest option doesn’t look too heavy on a thin wrist. Both models come with pretty AMOLED displays, waterproof design, and almost all functions.
Notifications, solid fitness and sports tracking, and thoughtful design all help the Galaxy Watch stand out in a sea of smartwatches. While this one doesn’t have the same physical rotating bezel you get on the more expensive Galaxy Watch, the touchscreen does work well.
Battery life has been extended over the first Active and Samsung promises to add features in the future, including ECG and fall detection modes. If you want to be more sporty, there is also an Under Armor edition which offers a watch strap more suitable for gymnastics and additional watch faces.
The Active 2 is my favorite from Samsung and I think you’ll like it too.back to menu ↑
The Michael Kors Access Sofie Heart Rate connected watch
Michael Kors Access Women's Sofie Heart Rate' Stainless Steel Touch-Screen Smartwatch with Silicone Strap, White, 18 (Model: MKT5067)
- New 'Sofie Heart Rate' features: Heart Rate Tracking, Unthethered GPS activity tracking and NFC payments methods.
- Get important data at a glance: View notifications from any App or messaging system, ignore/accept calls, get the weather, track activity such as steps and calories, customize watch faces, create lists and reminders and control your music
- Android Users will experience additional features such as respond to texts, emails, smart replies and use voice activated Google Assistant to place calls, send texts and ask for directions.
Michael Kors Sofie’s original smartwatch is a gorgeous one, and Michael Kors has given it an update with a slew of new features.
It’s still a dressy, full-screen design smartwatch, with a beautiful slim pavé bezel and 41mm case in a range of finishes. This case is now 3ATM waterproof, while MK has also added a heart rate and NFC monitor for Google Pay.
It still looks good on the wrist and comes with those added extras that make it more useful on a daily basis. It’s better suited for casual athletes than sports enthusiasts, but if you’re looking for a smartwatch focused on fashion and with a nice balance of design and functionality, there’s still a lot to like about the Access Sofie Heart Rate. .back to menu ↑
The Fitbit Versa 2 connected watch
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Bordeaux/Copper Rose, One...
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
After a difficult start with the Ionic, Fitbit’s adventure in the field of connected watches now promises to be much stronger with the Versa 2. Its third smartwatch is not only more beautiful, it is also smaller. which makes it more suitable for women. This was a major problem with the Ionic, which was too big for many wrists and used a very angular, arguably ugly design.
The Versa 2 runs on the same software as the Ionic, which means you’ll have access to the app store and the watch dial catalog, but in a smaller size. The AMOLED display with a resolution of 300 x 300 pixels is of exceptional quality, with a maximum of 1000 nits, and with a water resistance of 50 m, it can be used for swimming (you can follow the training sessions in the pool). In addition, Fitbit’s female health (period) tracker, which is open to all app users, can be viewed on-screen on the Versa.
The difference from the ionic function is the lack of built-in GPS. You will still be able to track the GPS, but it will need to be paired with your phone to do so. You can still load tracks and play playlists offline from Deezer, so it’s still a good independent workout companion. Unlike the first Versa, Fitbit Pay is now available on all models.
The big news is the Amazon Alexa, which brings the smart assistant to a Fitbit watch for the first time. There’s no speaker, so you’ll only get text responses, but it’s certainly nice to see that Fitbit offers an alternative to Siri and Google Assistant.
Note: there’s also the Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, which cuts back on music support and a few other features, but keeps the same design for a cheaper price.back to menu ↑
The Skagen Falster 2 connected watch
Skagen Connected Falster 2 Stainless Steel and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch, Color: Red (Model: SKT5113)
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay; Responses from the Google Assistant and more.
- This is one smart watch - receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download third party apps (your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built-in fitness tracker, microphone, music storage & controls, custom goal & alarm settings, calendar alerts, multiple time zones, weather, LED flashlight, wireless syncing
If you are looking for a great Wear OS watch with NFC payments and beginner-friendly HR and sports features, the minimalist Skagen Falster 2 40mm is a good option, giving you the standard Wear OS experience. It’s worth noting, however, that fifth-generation Fossil watches are arriving now, leaving fourth-generation options like the Falster 2 slightly behind.
It’s a great example of how good design fits the best Google has to offer in software. There are enough options to give you a variety of styles to choose from, while still maintaining that sleek profile that makes it fun to wear.
Battery life is around 24 hours and performance is taken care of by the legacy Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor. Although I had no problem passing this impressive touchscreen.
It’s slim, petite and stylish, plus it’s now swim-proof as a bonus. She’s not explicitly designed for women, but her unisex appeal makes her a strong contender anyway.back to menu ↑
The Michael Kors Access Runway connected watch
Michael Kors Women's Access Runway Stainless Steel Plated touchscreen Watch Strap, GoldTone, 15 (Model: MKT5052)
- Heart rate tracking, smartphone notifications, NFC payments, GPS, rapid charging, touchscreen functionality, microphone and Google Assistant, music storage & controls, customizable watch faces, custom goal & alarm settings, multiple time zones
- Rapid charger included; estimated 24 hour battery life, based on usage; imported; swimproof
- Case size: 41mm; Band size: 18mm; AMOLED Display
- Powered with Wear OS by Google; compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 9.3+ smartphones; Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; supported features may vary between platforms
The Access Runway, the third Wear OS smartwatch from Michael Kors for women, is a great alternative to the Apple Watch that works with iPhone and Android.
It won’t beat the Versa for activity tracking, but otherwise it’s a nice, versatile, comfortable to wear watch that gives you alerts, apps, Google Pay, and a selection of personalized Michael Kors watch faces. There’s also built-in GPS, heart rate tracking, and swim-proof construction, though there’s still some work to do to make this an everyday smartwatch you can get along with. train or play sports.
It’s a 41mm watch, with a 1.19-inch 390 x 390 AMOLED touchscreen, so still a bit oversized, but it looks good on the wrist. You can get stainless steel and leather bracelets for the Access Runway and it is also available in a slightly more expensive ceramic model. Most importantly, you will really want to wear it.back to menu ↑
The Bellabeat Time connected smartwatch
1 used from $74.80
- Bella beat Leaf products DO NOT NEED CHARGING. They include a coin cell battery that lasts for approximately 6 months. This allows you to track 24 hours a day
- Package includes: Leaf Urban Black/Rose Gold, Active Bracelet | Gray Wave, Infinity Necklace | Rose Gold, Battery Replacement Tool. Leaf works with both Android & iOS
- Bella beat Leaf products can be re-synched to a new device at any time through the App
Bellabeat has made a name for itself with stylish activity trackers, and now it is stepping into the world of smartwatches with the Time hybrid, which is more about overall wellness than exercise.
Yes, you get activity and sleep tracking, but the watch also tracks stress, meditation, hydration, and menstrual cycles through the smartphone app as well as Bellabeat’s proprietary stress prediction algorithm . Plus, it’ll send you a vibrant notification on your wrist when you’ve been standing still for too long.
The watch is available in silver or rose gold, with a sleek, minimal design that should fit most wrists. Since it uses a quartz movement and is also a regular watch, you’ll also get six months of battery life, which is another big plus over the smartwatches on the list.back to menu ↑
The connected smartwatch Fossil Q Neely
- Looks like a watch, acts like a smartwatch—these no-charge hybrid smartwatches feature built-in activity tracking, filtered notifications and multiple time zones
- Snap a photo, ring your phone, control your music and more with the customizable link button. Case Size: 44mm. Case Thickness: 13mm. Strap Width: 22mm
- Track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned and monitor your sleep duration and quality
Fossil’s slim hybrid smartwatch, the Lycene 155 Q, keeps things simple and stylish. It’s seriously light, small at 36mm, quite thin at 12mm thick, and comfortable to wear on the wrist. Plus, it looks almost identical to an unconnected watch.
In addition to activity and sleep tracking, which you can monitor in the Fossil Q app, you can also set up vibration alerts, which you can assign to a number on the watch face. So if you get a WhatsApp message, the watch hands on the 40mm dial might move to the 1 o’clock position, for example, although it takes a few days to realize this.
Also cool (and simpler) are the functions you can configure for the three buttons on the right edge: remote selfie, remote music controls, etc. Just watch out for the 16mm leather straps as they get dirty quickly.back to menu ↑
The Kate Spade Scallop 2 connected smartwatch
kate spade new york Women's Scallop 2 Stainless Steel Touchscreen smartwatch Watch with Leather Strap, Beige, 16 (Model: KST2009)
- Powered with Wear OS by Google. Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) and iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi Fi 802.11 b/g/n. Compatible with Android and iPhones, supported features may vary between platforms
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit to track your at-home workouts; unthethered GPS activity tracking; Swimproof design; Responses from Google Assistant - always ready to help; Take advantage of contactless pay with your watch using Google Pay
Kate Spade’s first Wear OS watch was a favorite, and now there’s a second version that maintains the stunning look while bringing its features in line with the rest of the Fossil family.
This means the latest Wear OS, a heart rate sensor, built-in GPS, NFC for Google Pay, and 3ATM water resistance for swimming. Aesthetically, not much has changed here: there are new straps and dials to play with, and a new shortcut button that has been added just below the crown. The “Choose your look” micro-app returns, helping you match the perfect watch face to your day’s clothes and accessories.
In terms of technology, the Scallop 2 has a round 2-inch AMOLED display, although it still manages to incorporate an ambient light sensor, which regulates brightness to save battery power.back to menu ↑
The Misfit Path connected smartwatch
- Smartphone notifications; charging not required/ estimated 6 Mo battery life **based on usage**; customizable buttons - control your music, take a photo; activity & custom goal tracking
- Band material: Polyurethane; band color: Black; case size: 36 mm; case thickness: 13 mm; water resistance: 5 ATM; compatibility: Android OS 4.4+, iPhone 5/iOS 8.2+
- Water resistance: 5 ATM; compatibility: Android OS 4.4+, iPhone 5/iOS 8.2+
Misfit Phase was the company’s first foray into the hybrid world, but it was followed by the Misfit Path, which is similar, but not completely identical. Although the Path shares the same DNA as the Phase, there are a few notable differences including the round markers around the dial and the size of 36mm, for comparison the Phase is 41mm.
The Path will alert you to notifications, but unlike the Phase, it does not use the color wheel to indicate what they are for. Instead, it simply uses hand movements and vibrations to alert you, which can be customized in the app’s settings. Misfit also just released a new white and blue colorway, which is nice and eye-catching.
One of the side buttons can also be dedicated to a special smart function of your choice, such as remote control of your phone’s camera. The watch is also water resistant to 50 meters, with a battery life of six months.
Reviews on connected smartwatches for girls
All of the smartwatches listed above are all of excellent quality and I have made this guide for you in order of preference according to my taste.Withngs scanwatch is also a good deal for girls.
You were therefore able to find the Apple connected watch first because it is my favorite because for me it remains the most efficient on all points! As a second choice, the Fitbit versa 2 connected watch is an excellent compromise for those who play sports and do not want an Apple product.
Now it’s up to you to make your choice!