RRP: 29% OFF Alfawise U20 Plus discount 3D printer $561.70
Alfawise U20 Plus is a bigger version of Alfawise U20 3D printer, the 400 x 400 x 500mm bigger printing size brings more possibilities to build bigger models with fewer limits. It is the ideal affordable desktop 3D printer for amateurs, designers, architects, design studios, small / medium-sized businesses, etc.
With the 3D prototyping, you are able to present a nearly complete product. Instead of displaying it on a computer monitor or a drawing, you can quickly bring it to life. U20 plus boasts a high cost-performance ratio and it can pay for itself very soon. Besides the features inheritance from the hot-selling U20, including power outage and filament run-out resume functions, U20 Plus has a large build volume – 400 x 400 x 500mm. It is specially designed for bigger models, perfect for architects and design studios. It requires the least effort to set up, you will be able to finish assembly in just 5 minutes, no special skills are needed.
Make prototypes by yourself, no need to worry about your idea being stolen. Control the process and set parameters on the touchscreen. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
●400 x 400 x 500mm big build volume to print more exciting models, fewer size restrictions
● Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment and up to 150mm/s speed
● More successful in 3D printing with filament run-out and power outage resume printing
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, wood filled, etc.
●2.8-inch full-color touchscreen for more intuitive control
● Fast and easy assembly, only 5 minutes needed to get started
● Reinforced aluminium alloy construction, wear-resistant and durable
● Automatic levelling function improving the work efficiency and easy to operate
● No trembling and low noise during printing because of the special structure design and material selection
● The power outage recovery functions well when you print more than 0.5mm in height. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to print again.
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
● Due to different batches of products, the appearance of the rack has minor adjustments but not affect of using. Please be informed.